- You should be in generally good health and fitness. But, other than that, there is no real preparation necessary.
- Here are some simple suggestions or tips as you head out for your treatment:
- You may want to wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing to the procedure.
- Some patients bring socks, a blanket, sweatshirt or sweatpants so they do not get cold during their coolsculpting treatment
- Bring a book or magazine to keep you occupied for the 60 minutes procedure.
- Please stop taking any medications that could thin the blood and increase bruising (asprirn, advil, motrin, vitamin E...) 24 hours before your procedure to minimize possible bruising.
You may resume normal activities immediately following procedure. You might be a little stiff or sore, but you should be able to go back to work that very day. Maintain your normal exercise program and a healthy diet.